Exhibition & Sponsorship
The Learning Through Technology Series regularly attracts over 150 attendees and has featured recent contributions from figures including:
- Mark Anderson, the ICT Evangelist
- Helen Gorman, Team Leader in the Skills and Youth Employment Team, Stirling Council
- Michael Conlon, Digital Learning & Technology Officer, Perth & Kinross Council
- Charlaine Simpson, Lead Officer for Digital Learning, General Teaching Council
- Catherine Dillon-Ruddy, Headteacher, Mearns Primary School
- Professor Cathy Lewin, Professorial Research Fellow and Co-Director of the Centre for Research in Technology, Innovation and Play for Learning (TIPL) research group, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Graeme Clark, Head of Digital Assessment Services, SQA
- Fiona Lawson-Ross, Headteacher, Masham C.E. Primary School
- Lee Dunn, Lecturer in Education Studies and Technology, University of Glasgow
2018 brings us a revised format, more opportunities for networking and interaction with delegates as we look to continue the growth of this key event. Sponsors will benefit from a unique opportunity to establish, build and develop exisiting relationships through networking, showcasing expertise and engaging in interactive debate regarding the transformation of education.
Exhibiting at Learning Through Technology offers an unmissable opportunity to showcase your organisation's innovative solutions and to meet with existing and potential key client contacts.
Investing in an exhibition package will allow your organisation to engage with senior ICT and Digital Transformation professionals from across the education sector.
Interactive Panel Sessions
An opportunity for delegates to focus on their specialist areas of digital education, to explore how innovative solutions can support service redesign. Our themed panel sessions give delegates a chance to break into smaller groups to discuss common challenges and shared objectives with a view to creating a strategic plan to overcome these barriers.
Learning Through Technology - Campfire Sessions
Led by industry innovators, delegates will have the chance to pre-register for two of the three campfire sessions which will see experts from the sector presenting a recent case study followed by interactive Q&A.
Be prepared to get involved as these sessions are all about shared learning and overcoming common challenges.
Technology In Action - 4 x 10 Minute Lightning Presentations
A high paced end to the day, delegates will get an insight into four examples of Learning Through Technology success. This session is focused on practical examples, projects that you can look to replicate in your organisations. The outcomes from this session will influence your tech strategy.
There are opportunities for key partners to benefit from a variety of engagement and branding opportunities throughout the conference. These packages can be tailored to clients specific requirements and to discuss opportunities further, please contact Customer Service on 0207 593 5500 or at email@example.com